Friday, February 19, 2010

Leona Lewis Brands Harrods As "Backwards"

Leona Lewis has again criticised department store Harrods, because the shop still has fur clothing for sale.
Lewis has blasted the London store before and has now described it as being "backwards".
When asked if it was true that she turned down the chance to open their summer sale in 2008, the UK singer said: "Yeah they did offer me money to open the sale but I said no because they stock fur.
"They're one of the few places that still do it. I just think it's so backwards, it's very evil and cruel.
"I definitely stand up for what I believe in when it comes to animal rights."
Leona Lewis had a small victory earlier this month when organisers of the BRITs bowed to her pressure, by pulling foie gras off the menu at yesterday's event - after the 'Happy' singer vented her anger.
She was later applauded by PETA for her actions.
Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio