Thursday, April 29, 2010

Leona Lewis approves of Mezhgan Hussainy


X Factor star Leona Lewis has revealed that she thinks Simon Cowell's fiancée Mezhgan Hussainy is "lovely", says a report. The music mogul announced that he was engaged to the American Idol make-up artist in March.
X Factor star Leona Lewis has revealed that she thinks Simon Cowell's fiancée Mezhgan Hussainy is "lovely", says a report. The music mogul announced that he was engaged to the American Idol make-up artist in March.
The 50-year-old recently insisted that reported wedding plans do not exist and that the couple have not yet set a date for the ceremony.
He told Reveal magazine: "I've been too busy with the TV shows."
Discussing Mezhgan, Leona Lewis told Hello magazine: "She has the Leona Lewis seal of approval. She's lovely."
The `Bleeding Love' singer also revealed that if she had to choose, she would pick her long-term boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa over her pop career.
She explained: "I love music but, of course, I'd choose love over that.
"For me, love is happiness and inspiration. But I mean the love of my life and the other love of my life go hand in hand."
The London lass added: "I always try to maintain my private life. My private life is the most precious thing to me."
Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio