Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Leona Lewis "I'm A Next Door Diva"



Leona Lewis Tickets | Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets


Leona Lewis has distanced herself from being a "diva", like fellow crooner Mariah Carey who is known for making big demands.

"The term 'diva' has such a negative connotation, but I see myself as a kind of good diva. I'm a next-door diva." Lewis said.

And despite her fame and fortune since she was discovered on The X Factor in 2006, Leona hasn't gone crazy with her money by splashing out on extravagant items.

"The biggest things I've bought are a house and my two cars. One of the cars is a Mini Cooper. But in Los Angeles I always drive a Hybrid Toyota Prius which is very environmentally friendly."

In other news, the 'Happy' singer vows not to let the paparazzi ruin her life.

Leona Lewis released her second album 'Echo' this week, which is on course to top the UK charts at the weekend.

Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio