Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Leona Lewis says she is a "good diva."



Leona Lewis Tickets | Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets



The British singer Leona Lewis, who has a reputation for being one of the nicest people in pop, says she only has the good characteristics of a diva - which includes having a big voice.

Leona Lewis said: "The term 'diva' has such a negative connotation, but I see myself as a kind of good diva. I'm a next-door diva."

To further prove her "good diva" credentials, Leona Lewis insists she doesn't make extravagant demands or make expensive purchases like many of her pop star contemporaries.

"Happy" singer Leona Lewis - who spent several months recording her new album "Echo" in Los Angeles - added in an interview with Petra magazine: "The biggest things I've bought are a house and my two cars. One of the cars is a Mini Cooper. But in Los Angeles I always drive a Hybrid Toyota Prius which is very environmentally friendly."

One star famed for her diva-like demands is Mariah Carey who recently revealed her pet dogs Cha Cha and JJ had their own entourage when she shot a recent commercial.

She previously said: "I had my team with me but the pups had a mini entourage of their own, of course! And why wouldn't they? It was a big shoot and even my entourage had an entourage - my stylist had an assistant, my security had extra security.

"The shoot was based on the fact that some people think I'm a demanding diva. I have no idea why people have that impression!"

Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio