Saturday, May 8, 2010

Leona Lewis’ boyfriend was “annoyed” by her new tattoo at first.


The 25-year-old singer unveiled a new inking down her back earlier this year. The tattoo, which is Leona Lewis’s second, is a poetic tribute to horses.
She loves the design, but admits her boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa was unsure about it when she showed it to him.
“Lou was a bit annoyed at first,” Leona Lewis said. “I guess the tattoo is a bit weird but then I’m a bit weird, so that’s OK.”
Leona Lewis shot to fame in 2006 when she won British TV singing competition The X Factor. She has had a string of hit singles since then, but insists she still has no desire to be famous and will never reveal her true personality to the world.
“I definitely keep myself secret,” Leona Lewis told Top of the Pops magazine. “I went on a show watched by millions, but I had no desire to be famous, and I still don’t. Unless you talk to me every day, you’re not really going to get a sense of me.”
Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio