Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No bikini shoots for Leona Lewis



Singer Leona Lewis has vowed she won't ever strip off for sexy photo shoots.
"I would never do a bikini shoot. It's too embarrassing. No weird sex books for me either," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying. Although she refuses to strip in public, Leona has previously confessed to finding swimming naked "liberating".

"I was with some girlfriends in Portugal and we went skinny-dipping. One of my friends was going through a hard time with her boyfriend, so we thought let's do something crazy. It was liberating," she added.
Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio