Thursday, May 20, 2010

Leona Lewis wants to open horse sanctuary

Singer Leona Lewis has said she wants to open a horse sanctuary as she's such a fan of the animals.

The 25-year-old beauty is a keen animal lover and also a vegetarian.

Leona Lewis likes to horse-ride as well, but suffered a shock earlier this year when she fell off her horse in LA.

According to UK newspaper The Sun, she said: 'I'd love to have a sanctuary because they're such big animals - they require a lot of work and a lot of space.

'I definitely think I was a horse in a past life - I feel a very deep connection with them.'

Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio