Thursday, May 6, 2010

Leona Lewis gets Bull 'buzz'


The "Bleeding Love" singer doesn't drink alcohol because she doesn't enjoy the taste and instead chooses to gulp down the strong energy drink when she goes out clubbing with friends.
She told InStyle magazine: "I don't drink. I haven't for years it tastes like hairspray to me - I can have a great time without alcohol. I don't need that to get me up on the dancefloor, I'm there already. I'll sometimes have a little Red Bull. That's my little buzz."
Leona Lewis is outspoken about her dislike of booze and has previously branded people who need to get drunk to have a good time "ridiculous."
She said: "I find some people's attitude to drinking ridiculous. I think it's so funny that people think you have to drink in order to have fun. It's such a stupid mindset! A lot of my friends are like, 'I need a drink to get on the dance floor!' I don't need that 'help me to relax' thing. If I'm around my friends then I can really relax and have a good time, that's all I need."
Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio