Thursday, May 6, 2010

Leona Lewis gets sexy for InStyle


InStyle's June cover girl is none other than Leona Lewis, who looks gorgeous, glowing and like herself as she poses in a series of strapless dresses as she talks fashion, fame and Simon Cowell.

In the cover shot, photographed by Andreas Larsson and styled by Amanda Bellan, Lewis wears a black-and-white lace halter bustier dress from Preen and chunky Perspex bangles. Inside the magazine, Lewis looks no less seductive as she sprawls on plush couches and poses in doorways wearing strapless black and white chiffon and lace looks.

Leona Lewis opens up to the mag about her changing sartorial perspectives and fave designers, saying: "I still love my big ballgowns with a kind of twist to them, but I also like Vivienne Westwood because she's kind of punky and does really nice shapes for ladies. I like Antonio Berardi because I like his shapes too. And William Tempest. And I like Stella McCartney because she's got a vegetarian range." Her vegetarian views mean the actress won't be caught in feathers, fur or leather. You also won't find her doing a Kristin Davis anytime soon. "No weird sex books for me," she tells InStyle. "I would never even do a bikini shoot. It's too embarrassing."

And for those keen to know about her newish tattoo,
Leona Lewis explains it's a poem she wrote about horses - and that her dad, far from disapproving of the inking, went with her to get it done. "He got one too," she says. "We were like, 'Let's go!'"

Buy & Sell Leona Lewis Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com One stop market to catch your favorite event tickets like Leona Lewis Tickets. Tickets are Guaranteed, Fast and Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio